"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Y is for Yes, I did it!

Yes, I did it! I walked an hour and ten minutes yesterday despite many valid  reasons  typical ridiculous excuses not to. So that makes six days in a row that I have overcome my resistance and just walked out that door. Because I am NOT A QUITTER.  HOO RAH!  Semper Fi and all that inspiring Marine talk I get from my son. HOO RAH!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I always feel better when I make myself get out and walk, but some days it's just too easy to skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hooo!!!!! Well done you! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should walk again. It's been 7 months since our dog died and I stopped my daily walk. I've sat at this computer all afternoon while my OH has been gardening. I'm becoming unfit and I WILL start walking again. Thanks for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you :) Cant believe it is Z day. Just the reflections to do then that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I need to do exactly the same thing.
    I've got some catching up to do. So many of my favorite blogs were involved in this A to Z project. I didn't have to participate and found it was even more hard to try and follow everyone...

    ReplyDelete

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!