"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Friday, April 15, 2011

M is for Miserable Dust Mites

So with all this sorting and moving and emptying of closets and clearing out of spaces untouched for the past 10 years (it's a really big home we are leaving), the dust has been flying through the air. There must be zillions of dust mites disturbed and now looking for new hiding places (do they fly? or crawl? or just cling to things?)

Anyway, my husband and son are suffering for it. The sneezing and sinus issues around here have become epidemic. Strangely enough, it's not bothering me. What bothers me is thinking of all those dust mites who have been lurking in the corners, clinging to our stuff. I swear, my hew house is going to stay clean!

3 comments:

  1. I have spent the last hour scrubbing our coffee table, soaking the tiles, and trying to get all the nasty stuff out of the corners. I wonder if I will ever get my husband to NOT eat on that....probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a house free of Dust Mites. I wish myself a house free of Dust Mites. HeyHo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I know the feeling. Thank goodness we can't see them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!