"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Re-opening From the Shadows to the Page

A year ago I morphed this blog into my website. I miss it. I come back here often and wish I still blogged here. So why not? It's my blog, my website, my everything-- the little world we all get to create for ourselves on the Internet-- we can do whatever we want with it, right?

And here's a picture of my three youngest boys at Travis's wedding. Forrest was best man and is straightening the groom's tie in a very efficient, best man way. Sean is looking on critically, to make sure he does it right. Aren't they cute and handsome?

6 comments:

  1. And I click publish voila! Wish writing and publishing a book was that easy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Those are some handsome guys you have there! You do good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love this blog. Personal life blog by an author is my favorite type of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! This blog was always a treat to read! I'm glad you're bringing it back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three readers on this blog, yay!! Since I re-opened it and wrote that little comment on the darling boys in the photo, I've thought I should just go in and shut it down again. But now with 3 readers how can I?

    ReplyDelete

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!