"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

One Crazy Blogfest

As most of you know, I have another blog persona, KarenG at Coming Down the Mountain. As KarenG, I was asked to be a host for the A to Z Challenge in April. I didn't sign up with this blog because well, that's just insane! It's insane anyway, because over 1000 bloggers have now signed up for this. I believe they're leaving it open until April 4 then cutting off the sign up links.

So if you don't see me posting much here in April, that is why! I'm out there visiting hundreds of new  blogs and following as KarenG. Are you involved with the A to Z Challenge? I remember last year I didn't do it, but it was fun to see what so many came up with for their letter a day posts. And then I was glad when April ended and blogs got back to "normal" posting schedules. I'm sure I'll feel the same way this year! Whew, what a ride!

hey, I just got a crazy idea! What if I sign up as this blog, too? How crazy would that be? K bye.

1 comment:

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!