"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Monday, April 11, 2011

I is for Industrious

Industrious is what I am not being today. Industrious would be cleaning the kitchen, returning library books a month overdue, going to get more boxes for packing, packing said boxes I don't yet have, getting a shower....

Instead I am Twittering, blogging, daydreaming, and in between my major social media activities, telling my son how to pack the books because seriously I just can't face that task. He is being very industrious today, which is good, because I'm not. Peace Out. Time to at least get the shower.

6 comments:

  1. Sometime you've just got to chill out. You can't work flat out all the time. I bet quite soon you'll get those boxes and the books will be packed and ready but not today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're having a wonderful day :) Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your not so industrious day!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's spring. You shouldn't force yourself to work all the time in the spring. It is a gift. Take a little time off to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just need a day to just take a breather and relax. It all gets done in time.
    Take care of yourself.
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen .. I hear you - I was like that too -moving .. yugh .. still sorting! Mum's stuff now .. never mind - it gets easier .. I think!

    Look after yourself, relax and remember to breathe .. love that we might forget! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!