"Have you thought about writing your family history, but found yourself stuck from the start? Writing a family narrative can be a daunting task, but Karen Jones Gowen found a way to bring her mother's story to life." (Homespun Magazine)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Soup

It is cold in the house today. I made soup yesterday, and it is so yummy. Last night I took the pot over to a neighbor who broke a leg or something, but she never answered the door, and today I don't want to go out, or call anyone or do anything but think about stuff and eat the soup.

Sorry neighbor, I tried.

5 comments:

  1. Soup sounds like just ticket for this windy chilly day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brr its chilly all over the world today, enjoy your soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess, its the thought that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like soup in cooler weather. I don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about making soup too. I guess it's an autumn thing.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete

I don't post very often, but if you leave a comment I'll know someone is out there reading. And then I will post more! Bwa ha ha!